Tuesday, November 24, 2009

there's the best...

and then there are the other Max Malloys of the world. There's

Max Malloy, communications nerd.

and Max Malloy, scrawny high school football player.

and Max Malloy, "christian.golf.piano.sand volleyball.birds and the bees.fireworks.beach at pawleys island, sc.trampolines.snowboarding at breck.drumset.p90x.left behind series."(hey, your cooler toddler namesake likes trampolines too!)

Sadly, Google has stopped finding my two favorites, Max Malloy, revolutionary playwright, and Max Malloy, (former?) head coach of the Mighty Cupcakes soccer team.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, it's Max Malloy (the communications nerd one) and I just had to comment that your reference to me as a 'communications nerd' made me laugh out loud, as that pretty aptly describes me (my wife and kids would agree also). I found your blog post when I just looked up my name out of curiosity to see how my portfolio site was showing up in Google results.

But, more importantly, I made your list twice as I am also the (sadly) former coach of the Mighty Cupcakes soccer team from Athens, Ohio. My wife's cake business sponsored the team (http://lorimalloycakes.com) and I came up with the name and logo...glad you liked it. We were the hit of the teams that season. We've since moved to Texas and my kids aren't into soccer like they used to be, so the Mighty Cupcakes will now just live in history (and the Wayback Machine).

Well, hope all is well with your little Max...he sure is a cute little guy from what I see. Tell him the other, slightly inferior, somewhat nerdy, but always mighty Max Malloy said, 'hello'.

Mama said...

AWESOME.