Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday/ Mamaversary!

Photobucket

Max is a big boy! We celebrated by going to Student Research Day and taking 2nd place, hanging out with Dr. Kawai, then having cupcakes and balloons with Daddy. Max's cupcake smashing game needs some work. He stuck his finger in once and didn't even smear it on his face. His pouring-red-slurpee-on-Mama's-white-blouse game, however, is on point.

Max and Dr. "Sleepmaster" Kawai. When Max used to hang out in the lab, Dr. Kawai used her scientific skills to master the perfect put-Max-to-sleep rocking combo.
Photobucket

Big boy carseat! I have to force myself to keep my eyes on the road and not on my handsome son.
Photobucket

Max getting his birthday wishes from Grandma Tam

Photobucket

mmmmm cupcakes

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Yeah I'm One. What about it?"
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

oh no, melanie! you have an aries like me. trouble. good luck.