Monday, April 28, 2008

Sunny Days

Max is back from his weekend in Florida. Mom and dad are rested and happy to have our munchkin home! Mom is even happier that she slept until 10 this morning. 10!

Dude, I'm in Florida!
Photobucket

Grandpa
Photobucket

Photobucket

Uncle Philippe
Photobucket
Auntie Lucie (8 months) -- swollen pregnant women everywhere hate her.
Photobucket

Tante Darly
Photobucket

My beautiful Goddaughter Caitlyn
Photobucket

Photobucket

Auntie Chantale
Photobucket

sail away
Photobucket

4 comments:

Tasha said...

so jealous...i haven't seen him in the flesh in months and months...

benj said...

man that kid loves to party!

Jon and Kate said...

That photo with Phillipe is priceless. Max is like, "Hold on, I thought I was the best looking black man on the east coast."

ffhcd said...

i'm in love
with your son.

he doesn't look
too sure
about your bro.
hehe.

send him down
to me for a visit! =)