Tuesday, April 17, 2007

15 days






We've had lots of visitors, the best of whom bring food and do laundry.

Today Max came to Bioethics class with me. We had fun. I also had my first bout of public breastfeeding. I chickened out and ducked into a bathroom at Jiffy Lube. Last night he spent a lot of time smiling in his sleep, and he and Ty had some boy time at 4 am. I hope they don't make that a habit, or at least I hope that I am dead asleep if they do.

Speaking of, baby books are a lifesaver. I learned how to put him to sleep so he stays unconscious instead of popping back up 30 seconds later. I'm getting used to surviving on two hour naps, but slowly. Anyway, off to make some brownies while Max is still in a milk coma.

2 comments:

Jon and Kate said...

if you need a break, just ship him nermal-style to me.

Lex said...

Wow you are actually blogging! That's awesome, I bookmarked this page thinking you would never have time to blog but I check today and low and behold there are SEVERAL entries! Wow you are supermom! I love it! Here's to more milk comas!