Monday, April 23, 2007

3 weeks




Today we (okay Ty, with a little help from me) gave Max his first real bath. He was great! He didn't scream until he got out of the bath, and who doesn't hate stepping out of a warm bath into a cold room? Can't blame him. This weekend, Max's Uncle Philippe came to visit, and he had his first outings to a restaurant and to a marina. He was great. He peed all over his grandpa, which was pretty funny. It's hard to believe 3 weeks have gone by already. Max is still no closer to sleeping through the night, but that's okay. I'm surprised at how functional I am in the daytime. I even managed to get some work done today.

2 comments:

Jon and Kate said...

Do his eyes work?

Jon and Kate said...

Dear Max,

How many fingers am I holding up? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Your pal,

M