Friday, May 18, 2007

back on the grind/7 weeks


More pictures coming soon, I promise. Meanwhile, Max went to his first birthday party and his first fight-night party, all in the same week. He was very well-behaved. I am back at school and motivated to be as efficient so I can go home and hang out. I snuck home at noon to deliver some milk (I'm considering hanging a sign on the door of my impromptu pumping station --"one maid a milking") and was delighted to see my two favorite men napping, Max splayed out on his dad, both oblivious to the world around them. This isn't a new sight, but it always brings a smile to my face. Also, this weekend Max will have his first spend the night chez his namesake grandfather (my third favorite man). I'm sure he will come back a Sudoku expert.

No comments: