Saturday, May 5, 2007

one month




already? Little Max is changing and growing every day (duh). I am full of cliches, but I guess they wouldn't be cliches if they weren't true. Because I am so enamored of my son that sometimes I don't even know what to do with myself! I finally tore myself away to go to my Vanderbilt class and I couldn't help but sneak a look at my cell phone pictures of him every ten minutes or so. But it was good practice for going back to school next week, sigh. Ty gave him his first bottle and he took it like a champion. and then he switched back to Mom with not too much trauma, so I'm okay. The freezer is quickly filling up with little bags of milk. And Max has been sleeping better at night. Now he can last the 2am to 5am stretch pretty well. We're working on it. We also received two great presents this week -- a digital camera, which has put Ty in full paparazzi mode, and a developmental mat, which makes me feel less guilty about not holding Max when he's awake. I am doing my best not to spoil this child but it's hard not to want to cuddle with my little grunting ball of adorable. I really want to put videos up here but it looks like I can't. I guess if you want to see it just email me and I'll send one. They're pretty big though, like 10 mB. On another note, I still can't fit any of my clothes. Or I can, but I don't go for the hooker with a stroller look, which is what my mom curves make my clothes fit like. On that note, Max and I are going for a walk.

2 comments:

Jon and Kate said...

It's funny...he's always making all these crazy little faces, and you and Ty are making the SAME FACE in every single picture...that beatific loving gaze...

darly said...

JE SUIS TRES HEUREUSE DE SUIVRE TES PROGRES MAXOU. TU ES DEJA UN GRAND BONHOMME. J'ATTENDS AVEC IMPATIENCE MON RETOUR AU MOIS DE SEPTEMBRE POUR TE PRENDRE DANS MES BRAS. LOVE YOU MAXOU....
TANTE DA